Recount text : study tour to Yogyakarta

Study Tour To Yogyakarta

Last year I went to Yogyakarta.  It was a great city and one of the famous province in Indonesia. I had been there for several times and I love go to there again and again.  I went with my friends and my teachers for study tour.  I stayed there for 3 days. The most favorite place for me when I was at Yogyakarta was cliff Breksi. Beautiful landscapes we can see from the top of the cliff. We also visited many place.

First day, we visited Taman Sari. It's a historical place. we walk from the Agung mosque until Taman Sari because our buses are not allowed to park inside The place located at Patehan, Kraton, Yogyakarta. I learned about history of the place and saw the relics left ovee from the time of the kingdom. There are two swimming pools and mosque under ground. After visited Taman Sari, we went to Demata. The place for take pictures. There already prepared 4000 images for take pictures. We go to Hotel after visited Demata. We take a rest and at night we went to Malioboro for shopping.

In the morning we visited museum AAU. The are many planes that have been used in the war. After visited AAU, we went to cliff Breksi. The place located at Sambirejo, Prambanan, Sleman, Yogyakarta. The place is far from the parking lot about 5 km when we reached the bottom of the cliff. We saw the cliff carved in the shape of a dragon we climbed the Cliff and saw beautiful natural scenery. I also hold an owl and take pictures with an owl.

For me, It was a great holiday. we can enjoy the holiday while study. I spent my holiday at Yogyakarta. We really enjoyed it and I hope I could visit Yogyakarta again.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Tugas Ekonomi Manajemen : Menganalisis struktur organisasi osis

UKB Ekonomi 2-8-5